Nov 28, 2010

Unguarded excitement.

I may be the craziest person on the earth that day, tapi so what? Just imagine, you did not have your inspiration with you for almost 2 months and it's just show up. You would go crazy, man. Running real crazy. And thanks to Anis Liyana for the video. Now I love you more than I love myself. Heuheu. And that day is the greatest day yet. Syukran <3

And UIA agak kejam few days before this. Since campus Gombak is on their cuti, the WIFI is closed too. So, that's why the blog sudah rindu aku. hehee. Actually, tengah mengantuk ni. So, the idea of writing lebih kepada ZZZZZZ. Menaip sambil menutup mata -.-' Hehe, Please la memahami, I have class from 8am to 11am EVERY weekend and it is Literature which korang would be lying down on the bed by then or else, atleast you are back at your home. Jealousy is in the air T.T

Takpa takpa, this is challenge. It wont be called as Literature if it is not challenging. Kan? :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I give birth to read a few of the articles on your website in the present circumstances, and I definitely like your tastefulness of blogging. I added it to my favorites net page file and last will and testament be checking assist soon. Cheer check in view my put as highly and fail me conscious what you think. Thanks.

Aisyatun Nadhirah said...

whoever you are, thanks. :)